Friday, April 17, 2009

Here come the Greeks!

Greek yogurt time, Greek yogurt time. I have been wanting to try Oikos Greek yogurt for some time but always kept putting it off. Telling myself that my current yogurt flavors were doing me just fine. The price conscious person inside me also said stick with the cheaper stuff at 40 cents per container instead of $1.40 for Oikos. Every once in a while I like to treat myself especially after a few hard days of work. I decided on the classic flavor vanilla for my taste test and paired it with an apple. The combination was a winner! The yogurt was not a sweet as most yogurts which was surprisingly satisfying for my very strong love for all things sweet. The texture was also firmer than other brands that created a different food sensation that my mouth enjoyed. My local stores in Atlanta have only been carry the vanilla flavor but I am on the hunt for others to taste test. I cannot wait!

No comments: