Friday, September 25, 2009

Sweating it out

I was awaken this morning to beautiful sunshine at 7:30 that made me giddy with delight because as a nurse my body is so accustomed to a 5:00am wake up call. I immediately downed a cup of coffee and headed out the door. Since I was starting my run a little later than usually I assumed it would be somewhat warmer. During my 6 miles it was not only warmer but I was sweating buckets. I guess my body has a lot of junk is needed to excrete. Typically on days that I work I tend to have of a less healthy intake.



After my run I was craving eggs and something cold so I made a quick old standby that did the trick. A scrambled egg white omelette with toast and a banana blackberry smoothie made with 8th continent soy milk and Amazing Grass chocolate greens powder.




Now I am off for a busy day of errands and cleaning then tonight I am headed to Max and Erma's for birthday dinner. See ya later!

No comments: