Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Grad School Bound!


Graduate School here I come! I took my entrance exam and received a score acceptable for entrance. Though I would have liked a higher score than what I received, I will take it anyway. Oh my gosh, the room was so hot! I do not think I have ever sweated that much in a non-workout setting. By the time I was done, my mouth was so parched (no drinks, even water allowed), I guzzled my water bottle. Before my test I had a nice filling mild snack of a Kashi granola bar dipped in 1 Tbs. Organic Kirkland Creamy Peanut Butter and a Valencia orange. In my lunch box I also packed a peanut butter & strawberry jelly sammie on Nature's Own Organic Whole Wheat bread, Red Delicious apple, and Baked Cheetos for on the way home from the test in lovely downtown Atlanta traffic. I am starting to get excited about school, who knows what God holds in my future. All I know is that He created me, He knows what is best for me, let His Will be done.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Awesome stuff! Your faith in God truly is inspiring, and it's nice to see. =)