Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Study Hard, Play Hard



After I voted and finished my trip to Whole Foods I decided to head to the bookstore for a study session. I am scheduled to take the Miller Analogy Test, needed for my Graduate School admissions. The change of venue was inspiring and I was able to accomplish a lot. I took a study break for a snack that included the above Fiber One Bar, Red Delicious apple, organic creamy peanut butter. I wanted to push back the test date, scheduled for Dec. 9th, but being done before Christmas sounds so much better. I have plenty of time to retake the test if I need a better score. As I have grown older, I have learned that it is better to work hard until you are done so as to enjoy your break that much better. Nobody likes a rain cloud hanging over their head.


No comments: