Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Treat Trip



My home away from home Whole Foods was on the agenda for the day. The atmosphere and staff there are very invigorating and cheerful that just makes the experience that much better. The first picture is my bundle of goodies that I brought home with me. The Feed Granola I bought because of a special I watched on CNBC about entrepreneurs that included the creators of this product. Hearing their story and work they put into the company was very touching and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. The Israeli Couscous is something that I have been wanting to experiment with after having a side dish at one of my favorite restaurant's J. Alexanders. I will update with pictures when I begin trials in the kitchen lab. The other items are very versatile staples in my food intake that I needed to buy.

No comments: